- Changing Water bill and Electricity bill to the name of the owner.
- Following Building fees and notify the owner.
- Represent the owner to public services when is needed.
- Calling center from 10:00 p.m. to 18:00 p.m. for owners.
- 24/7 Direct WhatsApp line for owners and e-mail support.
Getting your apartment ready to rent.
Finding a good tenant and taking care of your apartment.
- Perform a credit and tax check to the tenant.
- Handling all rental agreements.
- Changing Electricity bill to the tenant’s name.
- Following his rent payments.
- Collecting the rent if necessary.
- Following his Water bill and building fees payments.
- Calling center for tenants from 10.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. at working days.
- Direct WhatsApp line from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. every day.
Potential tenants come to the office so we can meet them in person, discuss and learn more about them. They shows us their work confirmation papers and their yearly income documents that can be issued only from the Tax Office. Then our accounting department is responsible to verify those documents. If the tenant meet the requirements and criteria needed, we proceed to the signing of the contract.
Next, we provide a list with the electricity companies we cooperate with and let the tenant decide which one fits his/her needs. We also provide the necessary information to your accountant with the lease contract to upload it to the Official Tax System.
After the tenant moves in the apartment, we check him/her every month.
- Asking for the receipt of the rent deposit.
- Asking for the receipt of the building fees payment
- For the Water Bill we create an account to the National Water Company, and we can track the bills and their payments online.
- We visit the tenant once per month to check the apartment’s condition